Thursday, December 30, 2010

34. I, the Creator (Dec 29)


I am a legend
A fable, a myth
I am the keeper
Of all that is

I created the world
And every place known
I molded your skin
I shaped your bones

There was nothing before me
I did come first
I feed the hungry
I quench their thirst

From the moment time started
Someone always believed
In me they took shelter
Their pain I relieved

I took part of me
And made each a soul
Then a breath gave them life
This made them whole

Good in the beginning
By all innocence was had
If they fell into darkness
Their hearts did turn bad

The world had to be balanced
I created the night
Good had to have something
For it to fight

Night has the day
Water has the land
Good has the bad
All made by my hand

I live in the skies
The sea and the earth
You will meet me at death
And say goodbye at birth

No comments:

Post a Comment